Several of our friends asked to let them know how our move to India goes and where the road takes from there. This blog grew out of that and as a way for us to keep in touch.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Lavan's Bangalore visit

In her own words:
I came to banglore by air on 22 nd.I really enjoyed the travel.This was the first time I experienced a flight journey.I was really lucky
to get the window seat in my flight.I enjoyed to see things go smaller and smaller,as the plane reaches its maximum hieght.After reaching banglore,mami &keshav recieved me at the air port.I visited the swimming pool and enjoyed
watching my little brother swimming there.we all ate some snacks in the nearby stall.the next day
I enjoyed discovering things by wandering around the appartment on my own.
It wasreally a nice stay over here,enjoying this cool climate and playing with my little brothers. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi,

My name is Ranga. I'm one of those parents trying to put their kids into school. From this blog, I understand that you have put in your kid into PSBB on BG Road. Can you help me with some info on how good the school is?

Ranga

12:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home